2 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

He is my...

It is time to start writing about my changeable love life , which I haven't had for a long time. After 9 months, I started talking with a person that I have known for 4 years. Actually, I have no idea what we are but I don't believe that we have to prove something about what our relationship is to someone, even ourselves. Whatever our relationship's name, the only thing that I know I just don't want to lose him because of ridiculous reasons,never. Well, who is he? Let's talk about him.

When I finished the 8th grade, in summer I started talking to a boy. We were close friends and I really had  fun with him. He said to me that his cousin was studying at the school which I would go and he dated with my one of the best friends before. When he talked about that actually I didn't care about but when the school time came on I saw his couisin. ( I have to say they are exactly different ). After 3-4 school days I decided to go with the aim of talking with him. He might not have wanted to talk to me but truthly I was like : '' who cares about how he is gonna act? It is worth trying.'' And then I did it and calmly asked whether he was his couisin or not. Luckily he said ''I am''.

After that day we were talking nearly all the time when we were awake. But there was a problem and it was really hard and from day to day it was keeping getting harder and harder. What was that? He had a girlfriend... In fact they were having an argument most of time but because of this girl he felt like he had to stop talking to me. They were exactly right because they were dating and i was third person between him and her. Of course I never gave up, and about 1 year after they broke up. Yes they broke up. I thought I would be happy but I didn't feel like it was a victory. If they had made peace, maybe this wouldn't make me sad but they didn't.

Since then, he and I have had a good relationship. Altough we are not friends we are not dating too but I'm not suffering from this condition . Whenever we talk he can make me smile. He is such a lovely person that most of time I can't say to him ''no'' especially when he adresses me my beauty. But last time I did and I regretted in a short time because I realized that when we don't talk even for a while i miss him and last morning I saw him in my dream and as soon as I woke up I texted him and I said I was really sorry. He couldn't stand mental pain and forgave me. We are really happy now even we have never been. He is always on my mind and i hope i am the same for him...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder